Producer, Writer, actor, comedian, natch beaut, and host of the popular Who Charted? podcast Kulap opens up her heart and her makeup bag to the Natch Beaut nation.
We go through her entire 10 step Korean Skincare regimen (including lip masks), take listener questions, and go down Amazon's most purchased beauty items chart- and oh honey is it full of surprises.
A Note Before We Begin on Cruelty-Free K Beauty for my bunny lovin' hunnies:
Korea is done with animal testing! As of 2018, it is banned country-wide. However, just like with our American companies, the same rules apply regarding sales in Mainland China. Some of Kulap's brands do sell in China.
I marked the cruelty-free products below with an asterisk (*).
And here is an article from Kulap's favorite site, Sokoglam, with helpful resources as well.
Kulap's 10-Step Korean Skin Routine
She uses Sokoglam.com but these are mainly Amazon links cause I'm about that Prime life.
- Cleanse 1: Banila Co Clean It Zero
- Cleanse 2: Neogen Naturals Green Tea Foam*
- Since this is a cruelty-free line, I also want to feature this peel they have that sounds really fun! It also comes in Lemon and WINE flavors.
- Essence: Son and Park Beauty Water
- Missha Intensive Moist Essence
- CosRX BHA Blackhead power liquid*
- YAY Cruelty-free! Cosrx makes these acne patches that lots of Natch Beaut hunnies swear by!
- Tony Moly 3 Step Mask
- Skin Food Black Sugar Mask
- Skin Food Pomegranate Lip Mask
- Missha Time Revolution Night Repair
- Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum
- Missha Super Renew Snail Cream
- Embryolisse Concentrated Cream*
- SUM37 Water Full Timeless Moisturizing Cream
- Innisfree Eco Science Eye Cream*
- This one from Innisfree also looks really fun!