TALKIN’ HAIR and we DON’T CARE!
With credits like NCIS Los Angeles, Loosely Exactly Nicole, The Mindy Project, and Big Little Lies, hairstylist Nickole Jones knows her way around all heads of hair.
We discuss her journey up the ranks of Hollywood’s hair stylists, and she answers all of the Hunnie’s hair queries, like:
- How many days should be between hair washings?
- How changing up your part can give you a mini makeover
- and the only real hair product you need is CONFIDENCE!
Here is everything we discussed, and cruelty-free brands are noted with as asterisk (*)
Jackie J is going to be at the South By Southwest Festival in Austin, and it's right around the corner!
Come see Natch Beaut live if you're a badge holder, Wednesday March 14th at 12:30 at the Fairmont, Wisteria Room.
My guest is Rachel Bloom! I have such a fun show planned with lots of surprises, so I hope I see lots of hunnies there.
The Natch Beaut MEET UP!
While I'm in Austin, come say hi!
Monday, March 12th, 6-8pm at
4704 E Cesar Chavez St, Austin, TX 78702, USA
- LaRocca Skincare*- my faves are the daily moisturizer, the eye cream, and the gold primer!
- Lip sync proposal video on Youtube featuring Marry You by Bruno Mars
- Bumble and bumble color spray
- Hair mascara*
- Dust It
- White Sands instant texture spray*
- Klorane Dry shampoo*
- Deva Curl*
- Redken Diamond Oil
- Click N Curl Brush set
- R&Co Badlands* Dry Shampoo paste. Turns out this brand is not online at Sephora.
- Kevin Murphy Night Rider pomade*
- Oribe anti humidity spray*
- Bumble and bumble anti humidity oil
- Elnett hair spray
- Layrite super hold*
- Oribe smooth style serum*
- Oribe royal blow out heat styling spray*
- Hask- drugstore shampoo*
- Hask Masks*
- Conair hot sticks