Nicole loves Mac and especially the lipstick Ruby Woo. Here are the cruelty-free dupes we discussed:
- Wet n Wild megalast Lip Color in Stoplight Red
- Milani color statement lipstick in red label
- Colourpop "Trust Me" Matte Lipstick
- Nicole loves the Limecrime formula, particularly the liquid matte lipstick in shade "utopia." Buy with your own risk- this is a controversial brand!
She also loves SugarPill lipsticks! Vegan, cruelty-free, and ethically sound as far as I know!
Glossier products and links:
- Bomb dot com
- Milky jelly cleanser - It's vegan!
- Boy Brow
- Cloud Paint
- Generation G - vegan
- I also really enjoyed the Mega Greens Galaxy mask, which is also Vegan.
Glossier is made in the USA (which is rare!) and cruelty-free. Much like my faves Urban Decay and Tarte, they do have products in their line that are not vegan. Just like ordering the vegan option at Taco Bell, I say support your cause and buy the vegan options from the brands you love. I hope Glossier comes out with more vegan options in their makeup soon!