I love Gaby Dunn, and as if I couldn't love her anymore, she is a proud HUNNIE! Here are the links to everything we discussed on today's episode.
Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Shampoo
Redken Blonde Idol
Both Clairol and Redken are unfort not cruelty-free
- Aztec Clay Mask (Mix with Apple Cider Vinegar) to detoxify your pits
- Tom's of Maine Confidence Crystal
- Jason Deodorant- These all have terrible reviews. Like I said, NOT IMPRESSED.
- Certain Dri is an anti-perspirant (contains the aluminum) but is Cruelty-Free, if you are looking for a CF option that still is an anti-perspirant
- Primal Pit Paste
- Z Natural Life Deodorant
- Source Vital Deozein® Zest Natural Deodorant
- Tarte Clean Queen Deodorant
This episode of Natch Beaut is sponsored by:
Daily Harvest! Healthy smoothies sent right to your door. Enter code NATCH and get three items FREE in your first box!
Le Tote Select! Stylist-selected fashion hand picked for you and delivered to your door. Enter code NATCH for a $25 dollar purchase credit and the styling fee waved!
BioClarity! Get your first month for only $9.95 (and free shipping!) - Use the code NATCH at checkout.