Jess Rona (@JessRonaGrooming) is instagram famous for her slow motion blow-dry videos of groomed dogs, but what does she do to groom herself?
She talks making your own nut milk, growing healthy hair, micro-needling, and of course, dog grooming.
Jackie shares her IMATS experience, weeps over her overwhelming love of Chooch, and reviews the new drugstore magnetic eyelashes.
Be sure to order a copy of Jess Rona’s book, GROOMED, out today!
- Grande lash on Amazon luxury beauty
- You Are a Bad Ass by Jen Sincero
- Lotus and the Lily by Janet Conner
- Angels Med Spa, Facials and micro-needling by Alyse
- Nut milk bag
- Lee from America on instagram
- Sun potion He Shou Wu
- @rawfitnessandnutrition on Instagram
- Ancient Ayurvedic Herbal Hair therapy Oil
- Oribe root touch up spray
- Color Wow Root Cover Up Powder
- Salon in a bottle root touch up spray
- Esalon Tinted Love - copper
- Overtone Products to maintain your hair color
- ISO bouncy cream
Jess Rona’s Groomed! All Dog Products Discussed Are listed below
- pawks (paw socks) for Chooch
- Iv San Bernard Dog Grooming Products
- Zoom groom deshedding tool
- Opawz doggy color
- Dyex Non Toxic Dog Hair Color
- Finger brush for dogs teeth
- Dog color Blow pens
- Ardell magnetic lashes
- One Two lash magnetic lashes
- Callas latex free lash glue
Safiya Nygaard seemed to not be impressed with her magnetic eyelashes, either.