To kick off Natch Beaut’s All-Couples February gimmick, we have comedy partners and hosts of Throwing Shade, Erin and Brian. We talk primping at the Sephora on the Las Vegas strip, what sheet masks work best for travel, “more is more” self-care, oil cleansing, supporting women-owned companies, and MORE!
Plus, everyone tests out No Mo Stache wax strips on various body parts. We had FUN!
Here is everything we discussed on this episode. Cruelty-free brands are marked with an asterisk* and I was unable to officially declare some of the Korean brands below, so they are unfortunately a mystery!
- Vital proteins collagen products (They have a vegan formula!)
- Foreo toothbrush
- Sonic care toothbrush
- Quip toothbrush
- Cerave hydrating cleanser*
- Glamglow mud to foam super cleanse
- NOW Avocado oil for oil cleansing*
- Black wash cloths
- Le Labo fragrance*
- Beauty counter nourishing facial oil*
- Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray*
- Peter thomas Roth meet your mask pack
- Tarte rainforest of the sea mist*
- Erin's feet and hand masks
- Marvelous Mrs. Maisel on Amazon
- Dr. G wrinkle snail mask pack
- Peter Thomas Roth 24 carat gold mask
- Petitfae black pearl and gold hydrogel eye patches
- How To Start a Podcast episode of Throwing Shade
- Erin's Dress on Seth Meyers- Sandro
- Rent the Runway- rent your next lewk instead of buying!
- SkinCeuticals* C E Ferulic
- I recommend the Drunk Elephant C-Firma cause it's sealed (so the Vitamin C doesn't go bad)*
- Clinique Even better eyes
- Cerave SPF 30 Moisturizing Lotion
Erin's List of Women-owned makeup brands to check out
Thank you to this episode's sponsors!
Bio Clarity for clean, cute skin. Use code NATCH for 20 dollars off your first month plus free shipping!
Burrow for a comfy, stylish couch! Use code NATCH for 50 dollars off your couch of choice!