Live on the SXSW 2018 Podcast stage, Rachel Bloom shares with us her morning routine as she grapples with expensive product guilt and her caution of beauty industry scams. Then, a live makeup demo by local Austin MUA Erica Miles where we all finally find out what that little tiny makeup brush is for. Plus give-aways, laughs, and lots more!
Thank you to the Fairmont Hotel and SXSW for having Natch Beaut. Rachel’s new movie Most Likely To Murder is available on iTunes May 1st, and Crazy Ex Girlfriend is streaming on Netflix now.
Items marked with an asterisk (*) are not tested on animals.
- Skyn Iceland hydro cool firming eye gels*
- Sisley hydra global intense Anti-Aging Hydration
- Sisley rose cream mask
- Rachel also loves Murad products!*
- I really like the essential C eye cream with SPF*
- Clinique chubby stick. I recommend the Milk Makeup Cheek + Lip Stick as a vegan and Cruelty-free alternative*
- Limecrime Blossoms highlight trio*
- Milk makeup tattoo heart stamp*
- Ole Hendrickson uplifting transformation eye gel*
- Brett Brow Duo-Shade brow pencil*
Most Likely To Murder is on iTunes May 1!
Crazy Ex Girlfriend is streaming on Netflix, and just got renewed for Season 4, so catch up now!
Crazy Ex Tour is wrapping up, but to always see what Rachel is up to, visit her website.