Author Amy Spalding has put a lot of effort into achieving a signature look. She shares with us every step from head (DIY pink hair) to toe (comfy shoes) and everything in between (a Korean skin routine to tame greasy skin, a red matte lip, and “toddler grandma” style achieved with size-inclusive brands.)
Amy’s new book, The Summer of Jordi Perez, is in stores now!
Amy, head to toe
- Lime crime unicorn hair - Bubblegum Rose
- Wella vibrant toner - Unfortunately Wella tests on animals! For the DIY CF hunnies, I have seen a lot of vegans using the Ultra Violet & Blue Steel Manic Panic Semi Permanent Dye to tone as an alternative.
- Rileyrose.com to find a Riley Rose near you or to shop their selection of goodies online.
- Beauty Bakerie Do it for the Graham Eyeshadow Palette (and it’s vegan too!)
- Beauty Bakerie Lip Whips
- Weekly Overtone hair mask (I use vibrant orange, so that’s what I’m linking, but they have every color of the rainbow)
- Cerave cleanser (The Hydrating Cleanser is the one we talked about, the non-foaming one)
- Lush Coalface Charcoal cleansing bar
- Lush Parsley porridge soap
- CosRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid
- CosRX aloe soothing sunscreen SPF50 PA+++
- Benefit goof proof eyebrow pencil - I recommend the NYX micro brow pencil- cheaper and cruelty-free!
- Vegan doc Martens - And don’t get rid of them ever!
- Vegan Doc Marten sandals
- Origins matte moisturizer - For my oily hunnies, here are two cruelty-free alternative matte moisturizers: Ole Henriksen Counter Balance Mattifying Moisture Creme and Murad Oil-control Mattifier SPF 15
- Urban decay eye potion - Eden
- Urban decay naked skin concealer
- Clove & Hallow pressed mineral powder pan
- Tarte amazonian clay blush in paaaarty
- Urban decay basic naked palette
- Urban decay distortion palette