Click here to hear today's episode! Nico Santos joins us today to talk the trials and tribulations of working in retail and how it all led up to him landing his role on Superstore. Then he shares his entire skincare routine, his must-have products, and tests out some of Jackie's favorite facial mists. Which mist will reign supreme? The answer will shock you!
Be sure to check him out on Superstore on NBC and this summer in the movie Crazy Rich Asians!
Nico's Skin Routine
- Dermalogica daily superfoliant
- Dermalogica Special cleansing gel
- Aesop fabulous face cleanser
- Aesop b& tea toner
- Tatcha Luminous Deep Hydration Firming Eye serum
- Aesop parsley seed anti-oxidant eye serum
- Tatcha water cream
- Aesop parsley seed anti-oxidant serum
- Aesop Lucent facial concentrate
- Aesop Blue Chamomile Facial Hydrating Masque
- Caudalie grape water spray (Not Cruelty-Free)
- Supergroup Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Cream Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 37
- Peter Thomas Roth Hydra-Gel eye patches (Not Cruelty-Free)