I am living for the Natch Beaut facebook group. A gorgeous hunnie named Sylvia was the first one to go live, and now lots of hunnies are doing their makeup live for the group. We are all learning so much about techniques and brands!
I decided to share my getting-ready routine in the group this weekend as I was doing my makeup for my band's gig. I cuss, I have a couple emotional meltdowns, and Chooch silently judges me throughout. Please enjoy!
There are a few F bombs so be mindful if watching this at work or with children/nuns.
Not in vid, but here are some colorful hair clips I like:
I have every dang color of these drops and I am officially obsessed.
Beauty Blender- WET. I never mess with a dry one.
I did not set my under eye/face with powder. One, makeup stays really well on me (I was made for this, honey!) And two, I didn't want powder to ruin the shine on my face from my Cover FX primer and enhancer drops. I also haven't mastered the setting powder. It always looks cakey! I just do a light concealer and pray for the best.
- Lorac California dreaming cheek palette.
- Sonya Kajuk fan brush from Target
- Urban Decay Naked Shapeshifter contour palette- the cream and powder highlight in this palette are stunning! I also use the powders as eyeshadows for neutral days. Sometimes I mess with the contour, but most days I keep it more natch.
- NYX Roll-on shimmer- I use "Platinum please" on my cheeks, inner eye corners and collar bone and "Mauve pink rose violet" on my lids over my eyeshadow. If you go to Ulta/Target or the NYX store they will have these also!
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
LA girl foundation- This foundation is a dead-ringer for Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation down to the packaging. But it's MUCH more affordable and cruelty-free.
Lise Watier Magnifix- A cruelty-free dupe of Mac Fix Plus
Micellar water that I put in an old spray bottle. I like Yes To Cotton! For a higher end, I also love the Source Vital micellar water.
Bdellium tools 787 highlight brush-
- Anastasia Brow powder duo in Auburn
- Kolinsky tapered angle brush
- Boho cosmetics liquid eyeliner gifted to me by a Hunnie
- Cleaned up the outer eye with Wet N Wild Photo Focus concealer- This is a MUST HAVE in the kit for situations like this, and it's so affordable.
- Huda Beauty faux mink lashes- Don't lose em, take care of them/clean them, and you can reuse many times!
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on eye pencil in Smokeout
Lime Crime venus grunge palette
Duo lash glue
Rotating makeup organizer I snagged during Amazon Prime Day
- Elf lip scrub
- Elf lip liner and blending brush in Red
Urban Decay Ultimate OZone multipurpose primer pencil- This was my first time using this after the Hunnies talked about it in the Facebook group and I remembered I had one. I will say, the Liquid catsuit lipstick does feather on my lips, and I noticed NO feathering with this primer. I am gonna keep using it and test it out with my other lipsticks.
Wet N Wild Liquid Catsuit in Flame of the Game
Kylie Cosmetics liquid metallic lip in Dancer- this was a holiday color no longer avail. Here is a Cruelty-free and available dupe- Colourpop Metal liquid lipstick in Mug Shot