Hey Hunnies! Today is a very exciting day.
After years of admiring and supporting the Youtube community, I finally was like "yeah maybe I should make a makeup video."
So with the help of a couple of my friends, we FINALLY did it, baby.
Please enjoy my first ever makeup tutorial. We shot this in my office with my friend Karolyn's camera. I ran my own sound and we used no beauty lights, so this is as real and raw as it gets. I had SUCH fun editing this even though it took like 12 hours. I learned a lot, so if I decide to do any more, they are only gonna get better!
Directed, edited, sound engineered, and hosted by Jackie Johnson
Cinematographer Karolyn McKenzie
Special thanks to Noam Bleiweiss for various guidance
Shot with no beauty lights, just natural lighting and a dream.
If you enjoyed the video, please subscribe, thumbs up, and comment so Youtube knows!
Products mentioned in the video.
Yes most of these are affiliate links!
- SKYN Iceland Hyrdo Cool Firming Eye Gels
- Klorane Smoothing and Relaxing Patches
- Hourglass Veil mineral primer
- Cover FX Natural Finish foundation
- Glamcor Riki Loves Riki mirror
- Beauty blender Chill
- Real Techniques sponge
- Laura mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra Longwear Concealer
- Beauty blender micro mini
- Besame Cosmetics Brightening setting face powder
- Noto Botanics multi benne stain stick
- Thrive cosmetics Cosmo Power Multi-Dimensional Strobing blush
- Nyx micro brow pencil
- Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion anti aging
- The BH Cosmetics 88 matte eyeshadow palette is sadly unavailable at this time. However, this 28 color Foil Eyes palette of theirs is vegan and actually 8 dollars.
- Osea Malibu sea minerals mist
- Sauce Box cosmetics goal digger brush set
- Urban Decay Subversion lash primer
- Grande lash serum
- Frends beauty lashes
- Callas lash glue
- Stila Stay All Day liquid liner
- Real Her keep going highlighter
- Real Her Women Rule the World lip kit